After Care Services Inc
After Care Services Inc located at 2 Lexington Street in Boston, Massachusetts provides local drug and alcohol treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse. After Care Services Inc provides Smoking not permitted, Transitional housing or halfway house for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. Other addiction treatment options include Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Regular outpatient treatment that help those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to get the effective treatment that they need.
For those that are seeking affordable drug rehab in Boston, Massachusetts, then entering addiction treatment at After Care Services Inc is the right choice. After Care Services Inc generally accepts struggling addicts of most age groups, i.e. Adult men, Adult women, Seniors or older adults to enroll in their available addiction rehabilitation programs.
After Care Services Inc also takes commonly accepted insurances, i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, and certain types of payment such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid, Visa. After Care Services Inc can be contacted through their website at drugtreatmentcenterscambridge.com/after-care-services-inc/.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Transitional housing or halfway house
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
5.0 1 year ago
Caring compassionate caregivers.